From Sankalp Gera <sankalp293g...@gmail.com>
Subject Non terminating threads at larger workload
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 07:06:03 GMT
Hi all,

I am running the application in a virtualized environment (KVM) to
understand the effects of scaling of resources. At around 300 user
level I get cpu utilization of around 50% and even memory is
sufficient (no swapping etc.). However, at this level I start getting
stacks of non-terminating threads at the end. I guess this has to do
something with the application itself. Has anyone faced a similar
problem? Does it require glassfish tuning?

Kindly help.

Thanks,

Sankalp