From Shanti Subramanyam <shanti.subraman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: retries to connect to agent
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 04:05:47 GMT
This is a common faban problem that many new users face (actually even old
users when setting up a new test rig also face). It usually happens because
:
a) The master cannot 'rsh/ssh' to the agent system without password
b) The user has specified 'localhost' as the name of the system (not true in
your case)
c) There is a mismatch between the hostname seen by Java and what you think
it is
d) There is a genuine network issue between the two systems

Since you say it is sporadic, I suggest you ignore it. All of us run into
this sporadic issue. Just start another run.

Shanti