From hao zhang <julius.haozh...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Question about using Olio-java 0.2
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 19:16:31 GMT
Hi, Shanti
As you said I could specify multiple drivers in the master. The
structure is like

                  /-----------driver1           webserver1
master --------
                  \-----------driver2           webserver2
Now, say I have two webservers,  in the faban harness how can I
specify that the workload from driver1 only goes to webserver1?

Also by default do the workloads from two drivers go to two webservers? Thanks.

- Hao