From Amanda Waite <amandarwa...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Glassfish error with increasing workload
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 12:43:17 GMT
It looks like you are hitting the limit of open file descriptors on the
system(s) that is running the agent(s). The agent will have an open socket
to the SUT for every active simulated user. Check the documentation for the
operating environment that the agent system is running to find out how to
increase the limit on the number of file descriptors. Hopefully it's just a
case of repeating the process you used to do the same on the SUT systems.

Amanda