From Sankalp Gera <sankalp293g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Glassfish error with increasing workload
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 19:30:48 GMT
Hi,

The errors were seen in the run log. Yes, I was using single faban
agent earlier but I checked it with 2 agents as well and that too in
vain. Following are the errors that I am getting

1)
Message:
java.net.BindException: Address already in use

Stack Trace:
Class 	Method 	Line
java.net.PlainSocketImpl 	socketBind
java.net.PlainSocketImpl 	bind 	365
java.net.Socket 	bind 	577
com.sun.faban.driver.transport.hc3.ProtocolTimedSocketFactory 	createSocket 	60
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection 	open 	707
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector 	executeWithRetry 	387
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector 	executeMethod 	171
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient 	executeMethod 	397
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient 	executeMethod 	323
com.sun.faban.driver.transport.hc3.ApacheHC3Transport 	readURL 	235
org.apache.olio.workload.driver.UIDriver 	loadStatics 	821
org.apache.olio.workload.driver.UIDriver 	doHomePage 	382
sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4 	invoke
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl 	invoke 	25
java.lang.reflect.Method 	invoke 	597
com.sun.faban.driver.engine.TimeThread 	doRun 	169
com.sun.faban.driver.engine.AgentThread 	run 	202

2)
Message:
java.net.SocketException: Too many open files

Stack Trace:
Class 	Method 	Line
java.net.Socket 	createImpl 	397
java.net.Socket 	getImpl 	460
java.net.Socket 	bind 	577
com.sun.faban.driver.transport.hc3.ProtocolTimedSocketFactory 	createSocket 	60
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection 	open 	707
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector 	executeWithRetry 	387
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector 	executeMethod 	171
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient 	executeMethod 	397
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient 	executeMethod 	323
com.sun.faban.driver.transport.hc3.ApacheHC3Transport 	readURL 	274
com.sun.faban.driver.transport.hc3.ApacheHC3Transport 	readURL 	390
org.apache.olio.workload.driver.UIDriver 	doTagSearch 	462
sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6 	invoke
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl 	invoke 	25
java.lang.reflect.Method 	invoke 	597
com.sun.faban.driver.engine.TimeThread 	doRun 	169
com.sun.faban.driver.engine.AgentThread 	run 	202

Thanks,
Sankalp