From Sankalp Gera <sankalp293g...@gmail.com>
Subject Image loading in Olio
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:13:03 GMT
Hi all,

I just wanted to know how image loading in olio affects the general
browsing behaviour. I am getting avg. image loaded per homepage less
than the targeted value and my disk i/o statistics are not that good
either. I do not intend to involve the role of disk i/o in my project.
So should I be concerned with this failure? Does image loading affect
other operations involved, say in terms of response times etc. and if
so, to what extent?

Secondly, if I need to change the operation mix frequently to vary the
workload, how do I go about it? Do I need to deploy the newly compiled
OlioDriver.jar in faban everytime or is there any other way out?

Thanks,
Sankalp