From Sankalp Gera <sankalp293g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with olio+faban
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:54:45 GMT
Hi Shanti,

The image and the filestore issues seem to be resolved now. Yes, they
were due to permission issues only. However the other errors still bug
me.

1)
error: 'Multipart post did not work'

I am attaching the relevant portion of the server log.

Actually in the above case  I used a preloaded  database.  In this
case all the AddPerson requests fail (i guess due to duplicate key
issues), however AddEvent requests succeed.

I also tried loading the database at the time of the run. In this case
all the Login requests fail (probably except those for the newly
created users during the run), whereas AddPerson requests succeed. The
error I get is

java.lang.RuntimeException: Found login prompt at index xxxx, Login as
xxxx failed.

2)

I have the following configuration for my setup:

Machine1 -  Glassfish, faban
Machine2 -  Mysql, faban
Machine3-   Faban master

I have just copied the faban folder from Machine3 to machines 1 and 2.
I have also ensured that machines can ssh to each other without being
prompted for password.  I have set the same location for FABAN_HOME.
Does that complete the setup? I can see that the master tries to ssh
to other machine and runs the agent script.  If so then what is the
difference between 'Client' and 'agent'  in the driver tab in the gui.

Thanks,
Sankalp