From Shanti Subramanyam <shanti.subraman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with sockets (too many)
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 02:28:13 GMT
This seems like KeepAlive is not being used and the connection is perhaps
being closed after every request from the client. Are you using 'nginx' to
front-end your rail servers ? If so, that may explain it. nginx uses http
1.0 and does not support keepalive connections (at least that's how it was
with the version I have run). You may want to check on this in the nginx
forums.

Shanti