From Amanda Waite <amandarwa...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Reloading the database and data storage
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 00:03:49 GMT
Hao,

It shouldn't be necessary to reload the DB every run, but it depends on what
you are testing. If you are testing app server infrastructure then you want
the DB to behave consistently. Every run you make adds data to the DB, at
some point, you might find that transaction times to the DB start to
increase, or worse, they do but you don't realise. Loading the DB for every
run means that you don't have to factor in the state of the DB in order to
interpret the results.

Amanda