From Amanda Waite <amandarwa...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: A few problems with Olio 0.2
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 12:59:11 GMT
Hi Xavier,

I had noticed the first issue, but haven't yet logged a ticket for it, It
may be fixed in the trunk, but I need to check. I've not seen the second
issue, but we focus more on the test operations passing and comments on
events isn't a test operation. If I can recreate it, I'll log a ticket and
fix it in the trunk. Feel free to take it on yourself in the meantime. I'm
just in the process of rebuilding an Olio Rails rig.

Amanda