From Amanda Waite <amandarwa...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Glassfish error with increasing workload
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 16:08:47 GMT
Where do you see the errors? In the run log or in the Glassfish logs, or
somewhere else? Are you using a single Faban agent? Maybe it's the agent
that is complaining of too many open files and not any part of the SUT.

Can you post the full stacktrace for each of the errors and where they were
seen.

Thanks

Amanda