From Akara Sucharitakul <akara.sucharita...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: new error from faban
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2010 19:33:17 GMT
Pls send out the exception stack trace.

This is generally a system level issue and should not show up in the ops. But we won't know
for sure till we know how it got there. Thanks.

-Akara

________________________________
From: Bruno Guimarães Sousa <brgsousa@gmail.com>
To: olio-user@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Sat, June 12, 2010 12:27:15 PM
Subject: new error from faban

Hi,
Got some new errors from faban:

15:24:05 kamet WARNING
exception UIDriverAgent[0].45.doPersonDetail: Address already in use
15:24:05 kamet WARNING
exception UIDriverAgent[0].5.doTagSearch: Address already in use
15:24:05 kamet WARNING
exception UIDriverAgent[0].71.doEventDetail: Address already in use
15:24:05 kamet WARNING
exception UIDriverAgent[0].47.doLogin: Address already in use
15:24:05 kamet WARNING
exception UIDriverAgent[0].30.doHomePage: Address already in use

What is the deal with that? :(

--
Bruno Guimarães Sousa
www.ifba.edu.br