From Harold Lim <rold...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: php setup
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 01:33:12 GMT
Hi All,

For some reason:
This piece of code in index.php fails for me.
$connection = DBConnection::getInstance();
$eventlist = Events_Controller::getInstance();
$tagcloud = Tags_Controller::getInstance();

If I comment either eventlist of tagcloud, it will go through but if I uncomment both, it
won't load and messes apache2.

Any idea?

-Harold