From <xavier.dutre...@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject Re: A few problems with Olio 0.2
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 15:38:41 GMT
After some investigations, I found out that links on the event page are
all wrong while the ones on the home page are not. So, it affects not
only the comment feature but also action buttons as 'Edit' and 'Delete'.

In fact, I noticed that links contains references to an Event object and
not to the actual event id. To be more concrete, instead of this:
http://10.193.128.108:3000/events/%23%3CEvent:0xb66c6680%3E/edit
it should be this: http://10.193.128.108:3000/events/1/edit
In the stable release (0.2), I saw that you're using @event (or event)
when building links. To fix this issue, it should be @event.id or