From <xavier.dutre...@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject A few problems with Olio 0.2
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 11:37:49 GMT
Hi,

I tried to deploy Olio 0.2 on a bunch of KVM hosts. I used this simple
deployment scheme:
- VM#1: Database Server (MySQL)
- VM#2 & 3: Apache Olio (run through the Ruby Thin server) + Geocoder
(run through Tomcat)
- VM#4: Load balancer (nginx)

At this point, everything seems to work well. I can sign up, create
events and even make friendships.
But I noticed a few bad things:
- The event page displays an ASF licence above the Yahoo! map (see
http://midgar.fr/issues/olio/pic1.png ). It seems that HTML comment tags
are missing: <!-- and -->
- When I post a comment to an event, it fails. After submitting the
form, on the next page, it says "Event does not exist." (see
http://midgar.fr/issues/olio/pic2.png ).

Are these two issues known problems? If so, does the current SVN trunk
version fix (at least) the second issue? Or should I start thinking
about an error in my Olio deployment?

Thanks for any input.

Best regards,

Xavier Dutreilh