From Shanti Subramanyam <shanti.subraman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Most used as...
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 15:32:56 GMT
This is exactly the kind of use case we envisioned for Olio. Olio can be
used not just to measure the performance of different types of web/app
servers but also to compare performance across different technology stacks
(rails vs php for example).

The one request I have is that if you come across issues, please file bugs
at http://issues.apache.org/JIRA (under OLIO). We will try and support you
as best we can but in return I would ask that as you learn more about Olio,
please submit patches to help make it better.

Shanti