From Amanda Waite <amandarwa...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Most used as... (ruby 1.9.1 and rails 2.3.5)
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 15:03:53 GMT
Hi Bruno,

2010/5/24 Bruno Guimarães Sousa <brgsousa@gmail.com>

> Amanda,
> Which version of rails if olio 0.2 running?
> Is it 2.2.2? I wonder is there is a need to upgrade it to 2.3.5 with "rake
> rails:update"

I believe that the last rails:update to the Olio Rails sources was for 2.3.1
although Olio Rails has been tested with Rails  2.3.2 which is the version
that we support currently. If you need support for 2.3.5 please log a Jira
ticket for it, I'll update and test as soon as I can (feel free to do it and
send me a patch).

> I've been asking if olio already supports ruby 1.9.1. I googled for it, and
> couldn't find an answer. Can you clarify things for me?

We don't support Ruby 1.9 currently. Ruby 1.9.2 will be production ready and
when it's released I'm hoping to branch the source tree and add support
then. There will hopefully be a 2nd preview of 1.9.2 available at the end of
May.

As Shanti mentioned, feel free to make changes and send us patches, we
really need more contributors

Thanks

Amanda