From Shanti Subramanyam <shanti.subraman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: executing faban (errors)
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 03:57:26 GMT
You don't need to worry about the Faban agent. Since you are using ssh, it
will automatically be started by the master on all machines. Note that these
agents really don't do much. They just start the monitoring tools etc. so we
usually don't worry about them at all.
I assume the Load Balancer you are showing on the MySQL system is to balance
load between the 3 app servers ?
The only draw back I see is that it may be difficult to separate out the
traffic going between load balancer->appserver and appserver->db. Other than
that, it looks good.
In this architecture, you at least have the system under test (SUT)
completely separate from the testing/emulator framework.

Shanti