From Bruno Guimarães Sousa <brgso...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: more errors during faban benchmark :(
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 01:35:34 GMT
-> About creating a user, it is working fine with production environment
when I test it through the browser. Now that tried with development env,
faban tests didn't complain about "Succeeded in creating user" message
error. Why is that?

-> About the mpstat problem, it means there is no fix? that's what I
understood :(

--
Bruno Guimarães Sousa
www.ifba.edu.br