From Bruno Guimarães Sousa <brgso...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Most used as...
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 17:28:30 GMT
That's nice! Shanti, as soon as I come across with bugs, they will be
reported :)
There are two more questions: is ruby1.9.1 supported?
My intention is to provide a complete set of benchmarks to rails community.
Do you think that already exists (an updated research)?

regards,
--
Bruno Guimarães Sousa
www.ifba.edu.br