Akara hi,
   To my understanding if I specify <dom0> in the run.xml file like:
        <fa:hostConfig>
            <fa:host>machine1_ip dom0_ip </fa:host>
        </fa:hostConfig>

Then there will be clients started in both machine1 and dom0 that will be driving the olio workload. Right?
However, I want the clients to be driving the workload only from machine1 not dom0.

Specifically I have the virtual machines as the SUT, those virtual machines are hosted on dom0 and I drive the workload from a completely different machine.
Therefore, I just want to run vmstat, sar, mpstat and other tools on the physical machine dom0, which is not driving the workload or is directly part of the SUT. (it is indirectly cause there are vms runnign on it but the physical machine does not have a webserver or dbserver or filestore. Those are inside the vms)
Is this clear? How exactly can I do that?

Thanks
Kontorinis Vasileios
Phd student, University of California San Diego
San Diego, CA 92122
Cell. phone: (858) 717 6899
bkontorinis@gmail.com, vkontori@ucsd.edu