From Vasileios Kontorinis <bkontori...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running ssh from as an olio tool.
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 20:10:14 GMT
Akara hi,
   To my understanding if I specify <dom0> in the run.xml file like:
        <fa:hostConfig>
            <fa:host>machine1_ip dom0_ip </fa:host>
        </fa:hostConfig>

Then there will be clients started in both machine1 and dom0 that will be
driving the olio workload. Right?
However, I want the clients to be driving the workload only from machine1
not dom0.

Specifically I have the virtual machines as the SUT, those virtual machines
are hosted on dom0 and I drive the workload from a completely different
machine.
Therefore, I just want to run vmstat, sar, mpstat and other tools on the
physical machine dom0, which is not driving the workload or is directly part
of the SUT. (it is indirectly cause there are vms runnign on it but the
physical machine does not have a webserver or dbserver or filestore. Those
are inside the vms)
Is this clear? How exactly can I do that?

Thanks
Kontorinis Vasileios
Phd student, University of California San Diego
San Diego, CA 92122
Cell. phone: (858) 717 6899
bkontorinis@gmail.com, vkontori@ucsd.edu