From Vasileios Kontorinis <bkontori...@gmail.com>
Subject Running ssh from as an olio tool.
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 02:47:37 GMT
Shanti and Akara,
   I am probably trying something bold :-). I want to start a script on the
Dom0 (I use Xen) when the steady state starts so that I do not get to
measure the initial setup. In other words, instead of simply vmstat or
mpstat on the SUT or the master/clients I would like to run something like
"ssh <Dom0_ip> vmstat <args>".
Unfortunately, in that case Olio will consolidate all the logs in one file
"ssh.log.<master_machine>" and it's not clear how the logs get merged.
A workaround would be to have separate scripts like "remote_vmstat_<Dom0_ip>
<args>" . This should resolve the naming problem.
However, Olio still does not appear able to handle ssh properly....

Any ideas?

Thanks
P.s. I could send you some stacktraces if you feel like it :-)
Kontorinis Vasileios
Phd student, University of California San Diego
San Diego, CA 92122
Cell. phone: (858) 717 6899
bkontorinis@gmail.com, vkontori@ucsd.edu