From Joshua Schnee <jpsch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OLIO-Java harness runs forever - round 2
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 23:16:35 GMT
Akara,

These are (1.6.x versions of) Sun JDKs on both the client and server end, so
oddball JVMs are probably not the source of the Faban read timeout failures.
 In order to be able to better debug these kinds of issues on the harness
side, we are looking into setting up a build environment for the harness.
Toward that end, we have so far identified Faban, Olio, and HttpClient
source packages that we will need to download and patch together.  Are there
any other packages we'll have to find, or is there a single point where we
can download, say, a tarball with *all* of the source code used to build the
Faban harness?

Thanks,

Joshua