From Akara Sucharitakul <Akara.Sucharita...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: OLIO-Java harness runs forever - round 2
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:30:52 GMT
I think you have it all covered. Unfortunately, there is no single place
  to download them all. The Faban source coming with the download is
more for IDE use and not for building. I suggest you get the source from
github directly. http://github.com/akara/faban/

There is a Rel1.0b branch that holds the exact Faban 1.0 image. However,
I suggest you build from the master (which has advanced quite a bit from
  1.0)

I suggest adding logs to the connect method to observe the read timeout
setting, and adding some logs to the termination process when the 2
minute time times out. So far I have observed them being invoked
correctly. Please let me know what you find. Thanks.

-Akara