From Eric Caspole <eric.casp...@amd.com>
Subject undefined function get() - what is the problem?
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 22:59:32 GMT
Hello Olio experts,

I am setting up a PHP test bed from scratch using the instructions in
the repository at olio/docs/php_setup.html, using the 0.2 tag code. I
am pretty new to PHP but I am generally familiar with setting up and
installing several different php extensions.

My setup is basically working, seeing the maps and events and all
that, except for trouble getting the user picture to upload when I
click update in the user editor page. I assume I have some mistake in
my PHP configuration. After hitting update, the addPersonResult page
comes back blank with this error in the apache error log:

[Mon Feb 08 13:33:54 2010] [error] [client 163.181.250.55] PHP Fatal
error:  Call to undefined function get() in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/
oliophp/public_html/addPersonResult.php on line 109, referer: http://
10.236.44.126/addPerson.php?username=ecaspole

I have configured my PHP as

  ./configure --with-pdo-mysql --with-curl=/home/ecaspole/views/php/
php-5.3.1/ext/curl  --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs   --with-
gd --enable-memcache --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/lib

Is there anything missing or wrong with this? What else could it be?
Thanks for any advice,
Eric