From Kim LiChong <Kim.Lich...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: OLIO-Java issue
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 17:07:07 GMT
Hi Joshua,

I have seen this issue (the situation that Shanti is referring to) when
your server resources are strained and the threads are hanging so when
Faban tries to terminate, it cannot.   Can you try accessing the
application at the end of the steady state to see if the server is still
serving the incoming requests? If not, you can try taking a thread dump
to see what your server threads are doing to understand what is
hanging.  You might have to tune your server to accommodate the load you
are using (i.e. HTTP threads etc.)

Kim