From Shanti Subramanyam <Shanti.Subraman...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: OLIO-Java issue
Date Sun, 17 Jan 2010 03:36:41 GMT
You didn't say which version of olio you are running ( PHP ?) I have
never seen a problem such as this. Copying the alias in case anyone else
has.
Can you report what cpu util. you're seeing on the server ? Is it
struggling perhaps and not responding ? Is this on a virtualized
platform ? I assume there are no other errors in the log ?

Shanti