From Mingfan Lu <mingfan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about Faban/workload driver + multiple Glassfish servers
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 05:19:08 GMT
I think Olio benchmark could involve more component or

One option: could OlioDriver benchmark to support involve load balancer that
could support session-sticky such as haproxy etc... so that the
session-sticky is done by haproxy ...

One option: to use memcached to store the session to by-pass the
session-sticky problem

One ugly option: using /etc/hosts to cheat the drivers that will route the
requests to one selected server at all time.