From Shanti Subramanyam <shanti.subraman...@gmail.com>
Subject First build of 0.2 available - please read
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 18:15:10 GMT
The first 0.2 build is now available at
http://people.apache.org/~shanti/olio_0.2

Binary and zip files for all 3 implementations are available. The
filenames should be self-explanatory.
Release notes should be in the release directory of each binary package
(dist/release for source packages).

The rat outputs are in *rat* and again the filenames should be
self-explanatory :
$ ls *rat*
java-rat-src.out    php-rat-src.out        rails-rat-src.out
java-rat.out        php-rat.out        rails-rat.out

I need everyone's help in testing this release. Please, please do pick
up one or more packages and give it a quick run through.

Mentors - would greatly appreciate your help in verifying
correctness,legal,apache guidelines etc.

Known issues with headers:
. There are several rails plugin files that do not have headers. These
are associated with the 'stories' plugin and I couldn't find any
documentation on whether this accepts comments and if so in what format.

If we can get quick feedback on the testing and hopefully we don't have
to spin the release too many times (I'll keep my fingers crossed), let's
see if we can get this baby out by Christmas.

Thanks in advance for your help
Shanti