From Akara Sucharitakul <Akara.Sucharita...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Question about Faban/workload driver + multiple Glassfish servers
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 17:40:03 GMT
Unfortunately not. If there is any accounting information available
through mod_proxy, this would be most helpful. We have to determine at
this level whether requests are distributed evenly. If not, why? And can
we do anything about it, short of fixing mod_proxy. All this information
is missing. Thanks.

-Akara