From Akara Sucharitakul <Akara.Sucharita...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Question about Faban/workload driver + multiple Glassfish servers
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 19:47:23 GMT
Hmmm, based on previous questions I thought you were on the latest and
pretty much in-sync with the repository. Apparently not.
OlioBenchmark.configure no longer makes a call to getFile. This has been
eliminated in favor of the Faban services/tools infrastructure we had in
place lately.

Did you build the kit yourself? Or is this based on a released kit. Thanks.

-Akara