From Harold Lim <rold...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Question about Faban/workload driver + multiple Glassfish servers
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 22:01:29 GMT
Hi Akara,

Here is the stack trace:

Logger: com.sun.faban.harness.engine.GenericBenchmark
Thread 	Class 	Method
11 	com.sun.faban.harness.engine.GenericBenchmark 	start
Exception:
Message:
com.sun.faban.harness.FabanHostUnknownException: Host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx not found!

Stack Trace:
Class 	Method 	Line
com.sun.faban.harness.engine.CmdService 	get 	1276
com.sun.faban.harness.RunContext 	getFile 	346
org.apache.olio.workload.harness.OlioBenchmark 	configure 	107
com.sun.faban.harness.engine.InterfaceBenchmarkWrapper 	configure 	56
com.sun.faban.harness.engine.GenericBenchmark 	start 	264
com.sun.faban.harness.engine.RunDaemon 	run 	338
java.lang.Thread 	run 	619

Thanks!
-Harold