From Harold Lim <rold...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Question about Olio/Faban
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 20:39:15 GMT
Hi Akara,

I downloaded the latest Faban and I think I'm still getting that behavior.

12:51:08 	shirako067 	INFO 	Configuring 1 JavaUIDriverAgents...
12:59:28 	shirako067 	INFO 	JavaUIDriverAgent[0]: Successfully started 500 driver threads.
12:59:29 	shirako067 	INFO 	Variable load controller thread started!
12:59:29 	shirako067 	INFO 	Variable load controller thread advanced!
12:59:29 	shirako067 	INFO 	Variable load controller thread sleeping for 1200 seconds. Setting
for 300 active threads.

It goes to the variable load controller before the ramp-up.

-Harold