From Akara Sucharitakul <Akara.Sucharita...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Question about Olio/Faban
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 16:54:49 GMT
Yes, but the feature is still quite restrictive. We're building it out
better in the future. Please see how to do it here. Let us know if you
run into problems.

http://faban.sunsource.net/1.0/docs/howdoi/loadvariation.html

Adding yet another Faban instance altogether will cause conflicts.

-Akara

Harold Lim wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> Is it possible in Faban to increase the number of concurrent users in the middle of the
run? If not, is it possible to run 2 Faban instance (maybe on different machines) and run
the other benchmark run after the first one is running a while? Will it cause any problems
on the  faban agents side if 2 instances are talking to it?