From Shanti Subramanyam <Shanti.Subraman...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: questions about RubyOnRails (ROR) implementations
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 01:47:57 GMT
If you download the RoR kit from
http://wikis.sun.com/display/BluePrints/Web+2.0+Scalable+Performance+Toolkit

that kit includes some rudimentary documentation (in a README) in
addition to setup scripts for Debian and OpenSolaris. The setup scripts
will help install all of the dependencies required to get the app up and
running.

We should hopefully have the full setup.html doc done soon. Meanwhile,
we'll help as best we can with any issues you run into.

Shanti