incubator-olio-dev mailing list archives

From 周竑翊 <czarsterc...@gmail.com>
Subject the number of connection between olio/rails and mysql database is small
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 18:13:23 GMT
I am using one nginx as loadbalancer
                two thin server as application server
                one mysql server as database

but I found that connections between application and database are small
and the number is the instances of thin server runs.
take an example, I set number of instance of thin as 8, and the mysql
connections is also 8.

how can I increase the number of connection per instance of thin
application???

--
Hung-I Chou(周竑翊)
e-mail:czarsterchou@gmail.com