incubator-olio-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Fwd: Retire Olio?
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 18:18:05 GMT
We need to at least complete the copyright/CLA/grant process in order
for the work we have done here to *not* be wasted.

Of all the folks who have downloaded the project and are using it, is
there any interest in seeing it continue?

Even with a small number of folks who know how it works and can
maintain it, we could see it continue as a sub-project in Apache.

Other ideas?

Craig

Begin forwarded message: