incubator-olio-dev mailing list archives

From Shanti Subramanyam <Shanti.Subraman...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Please help test Olio 0.2
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 16:33:07 GMT
Kim,
 Thanks for your feedback. I'll fix the issues in the doc. Regarding the
CLI script for glassfish, sounds like a good idea. Why don't you check
it into the webapp/etc directory and it will automatically make it into
the next 0.2 build ?
Hopefully you won't find any issues while running the app/load !

Thanks
Shanti