incubator-ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From David E Jones <jone...@undersunconsulting.com>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] OFBiz Graduate from Apache Incubator
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 00:07:59 GMT

It looks like the vote has succeeded, with quite an impressive
response too! I think the vote had passed within the first 20
minutes....

The result is:

Binding +1s: 8 (almost all ppmc members)
Non-Binding +1s: 20
+0: 0
-1: 0

I'll get a message out for a vote on the general incubator list soon.
People interested in that vote can follow along by subscribing or in
the archives here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/

-David