incubator-ofbiz-dev mailing list archives

From David E Jones <>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] OFBiz Graduate from Apache Incubator
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 00:07:59 GMT

It looks like the vote has succeeded, with quite an impressive
response too! I think the vote had passed within the first 20

The result is:

Binding +1s: 8 (almost all ppmc members)
Non-Binding +1s: 20
+0: 0
-1: 0

I'll get a message out for a vote on the general incubator list soon.
People interested in that vote can follow along by subscribing or in
the archives here:

On Nov 10, 2006, at 2:34 PM, David E Jones wrote:

> It looks like we are ready to begin the process to graduate OFBiz
> from the Apache Incubator. The exit requirement for a podling in
> the incubator are described here:
> Incubation_Policy.html#Exiting+the+Incubator
> To begin the process we need to vote as a community on the
> readiness of OFBiz to graduate from the incubator.
> We invite everyone to vote on this, though as is normally the case
> only the votes from OFBiz PMC (PPMC) members are binding. Please
> vote in the ASF standard +1, +0, -1 format.
> Once this vote is successful in the OFBiz community we will open a
> vote for the larger incubator community on the
> mailing list.
> -David

View raw message