From Ahmed I Ibrahim <AIBRA...@eg.ibm.com>
Subject How to reuse styles from input template document?
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 23:15:51 GMT
Dear all,

I am trying to do the following:

I am trying to create a document doc.odt from a template of another
document template.odt

The template contains some custom styles for Heading 1, 2, and 3 as well
as Style for a table and chart.

For Heading 1, when I use
 para1.applyHeading(true, 1);

It is not reuse the heading 1 style from the template. While I use setting
the font it is applied.

It is the same problem for the rest of the styles.

Am, I missing some parts here? How can I reuse the styles (that I defined
by name) from the template in the generated text document?

I am stucked and I appreciate your help here.

Thanks & Best Regards / السلام عليكم

Ahmed Ibrahim
MBA ,Senior IT Architect, SWG Cairo Lab Services
BPM Client Solution Manager, MEA
IT Architect Egypt Profession Lead
Mobile: +20 100 1615 506