From Nicholas Evans <nick.ev...@inology.nl>
Subject Re: ODF Performance
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 11:03:28 GMT
Thanks for the attention you have brought to this issue Svante.  In the
meantime, I have written some small utils for myself which drastically
improve the performance (writing 10000 rows in 3 seconds instead of 70).

I achieved this by manipulating the DOM directly with the ODFDOM API.
Perhaps we can think of a way to integrate such utils better into the
Simple API.  When I have a moment I will share the functions I have written
(there is actually nothing special about them, they just do simple DOM
manipulations using the ODFDOM API.)

Best,
Nick