From kommrad homer <kommradho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Volunteers welcome in ODF Toolkit Project
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2014 21:39:57 GMT
Hey everyone ,

i'm using odf toolkit just for reading excel and ods files , and i must say
that the biggest struggle i face , is reading huge files because odf
toolkit is reading all file at once , resulting in a great need of memory .

I think odf toolkit needs to support an operation of reading the file in
pages , like this project https://code.google.com/p/sqlsheet/

Nice day