From Ankur Sethi <ankursethi...@gmail.com>
Subject add content to a presentation
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 23:37:19 GMT
Thank you for the work on the toolkit.

I have a question on how to add content to a presentation file.

I asked the question on Stackoverflow and will reproduce it here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22102579/add-content-to-frames-of-an-openoffice-odp-presentation-in-odftoolkit

If I have a slide with the frames in a presentation, they are represented
as <draw:frame> in the XML

How do I access those to place an image in them? Should I use these simple
classes? org.odftoolkit.simple.PresentationDocument
org.odftoolkit.simple.presentation.Slide

When I have a simple.presentation.slide open, the related methods I see
are: .getOdfElement and .getFrameContainerElement. But I am not able to see
how to select frames from those. When I open the XML I have the 5 frames
under <draw:page>.

The have attributes like: presentation:style-name="pr2" draw:layer="layout"

thank you for any help,

Ankur Sethi