From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODF Performance
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 09:42:30 GMT
Thank you very much for bringing up a performance comparison, Nick and
as well to you Rafael for your suggestions.
I have created an issue about the problem and attached Nick's test class.

In general we might want to have performance regression tests, which
always depend on the machine the test is being executed, therefore some
normalization is required beforehand. Some kind of benchmark a test that
we do not alter, anything others might use for this kind of purpose.

I can give only small assistance here, I am changing my house the next
weeks and have little time to spend (aside of my daily work for bread &
water).

Hope you all are at a start of a great week!
Svante