From heyho <hey...@gmx.net>
Subject My first question
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2013 17:06:20 GMT
Hi,
my name is Frank. I'm new to this mailing list.

I subscribed because i wanted to use the Simple ODF with a Java
application (Swing). I need this requirements:

- i have a template odt file (LibreOffice) with place holders
- i want to load the file, change the place holders with values
- then i want to send that file to the printer (without saving on hdd)

I think, point 1 and 2 is working, but i can't find a possibility to
print the text document.

Can anybody help me and tell me if this is possible? And if yes, how it
works?

Bye
Frank