From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding images without URI
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 10:29:34 GMT
Am 12.09.2013 08:53, schrieb Christophe Fillot:
> On 09/11/2013 06:26 PM, Svante Schubert wrote:
>> Am 25.07.2013 12:07, schrieb Christophe Fillot:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I would like to add images in a TextDocument, but I've these images as
>>> byte arrays.
>>> Unfortunately the TextDocument.newImage() method only supports URI. Is
>>> there
>>> another way to do that ?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance,
>>>
>>> Christophe
>>>
>> Out of curiosity, why are you want to add an image without URL?
>> In ODF XML an image needs to have an URL (ie. href attribute in the
>> draw:image element) to be valid.
> The images are generated on-the-fly and are returned as byte arrays.
We had a similar scenario, where we saved the generated images into the
/Pictures folder and referenced to them via the URL.
What is different in your way? The images having BASE64 encoded images
within the element were designed for flat XML, where the complete
document consists of a single XML file.

- Svante