From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding images without URI
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 16:26:39 GMT
Am 25.07.2013 12:07, schrieb Christophe Fillot:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to add images in a TextDocument, but I've these images as
> byte arrays.
> Unfortunately the TextDocument.newImage() method only supports URI. Is
> there
> another way to do that ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Christophe

Out of curiosity, why are you want to add an image without URL?
In ODF XML an image needs to have an URL (ie. href attribute in the
draw:image element) to be valid.

See
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-schema.rng (440k)
<define name="draw-image">
    <element name="draw:image">
        <ref name="draw-image-attlist"/>
        <choice>
            <ref name="common-draw-data-attlist"/>
            <ref name="office-binary-data"/>
        </choice>
        <ref name="draw-text"/>
    </element>
</define>
<define name="common-draw-data-attlist">
    <group>
        <attribute name="xlink:type">
            <value>simple</value>
        </attribute>