From Svante Schubert <>
Subject Re: Adding images without URI
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 16:26:39 GMT
Am 25.07.2013 12:07, schrieb Christophe Fillot:
> Hello,
> I would like to add images in a TextDocument, but I've these images as
> byte arrays.
> Unfortunately the TextDocument.newImage() method only supports URI. Is
> there
> another way to do that ?
> Thanks in advance,
> Christophe
Out of curiosity, why are you want to add an image without URL?
In ODF XML an image needs to have an URL (ie. href attribute in the
draw:image element) to be valid.

See (440k)
<define name="draw-image">
    <element name="draw:image">
        <ref name="draw-image-attlist"/>
            <ref name="common-draw-data-attlist"/>
            <ref name="office-binary-data"/>
        <ref name="draw-text"/>
<define name="common-draw-data-attlist">
        <attribute name="xlink:type">
        <attribute name="xlink:href">
            <ref name="anyIRI"/>
            <attribute name="xlink:show">