From Ian C <...@amham.net>
Subject Re: Blank Line Before Paragraph
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2013 07:25:35 GMT
Hi,

I believe what is happening is...

create new document - does so with an empty paragraph.
addParagraph - appends after the empty.

So you can do as above.

Or I have...

        TextDocument reportDoc = TextDocument.newTextDocument();
        Paragraph firstEmpty = reportDoc.getParagraphByIndex(0, false);
        firstEmpty.remove();
        Paragraph header = Paragraph.newParagraph(reportDoc);

And all seems well.

Or better? Is simply to just use the firstEmpty, fill it and add others
following it.

        TextDocument reportDoc = TextDocument.newTextDocument();
        Paragraph firstPara = reportDoc.getParagraphByIndex(0, false);
        firstPara.appendTextContent(lead);
        Paragraph nextPara = Paragraph.newParagraph(reportDoc);

The heading issue I will check out later.

Cheers,

Ian C