From Ian C <...@amham.net>
Subject Re: Blank Line Before Paragraph
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2013 09:35:19 GMT
I have a work around for the header issue.

It does seam that the Simple API is not working correctly?

By default a header has a style name of  "Heading_20_1". The last number
reflects the level.

So try

        header.applyHeading();
        TextParagraphElementBase element = header.getOdfElement();
        element.setStyleName("Heading_20_1");

Then the style name will be set and it should look like a header.

However, something is wrong you should not have to resort to using the
underlying ODF Element.
Calling header.setStyleName("Heading_20_1"); does not seem to work either.

Copying the Dev group, we should probably raise a bug report on this,
unless we are doing something wrong.

--
Cheers,

Ian C